Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Hello, yes I am in Corona near the 91 and the 15 freeway at Cresta Verde golf course,, Could meet you anywhere you want, just let me know.. Jim

Photo


But her fond memories of "Sweet home Chicago", still hunt my soul... I am Armando... to craigslist DIFFERENT... πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’šπŸ’–πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰....Fairy.tales to create, stats, age, location, how tall, 420 connected, retired also, things to talk about, waves to make, sons to shine, dreamers in cali or not...Ways And Journeys, Trips to Lands Of Dreams, Dances In Lights. Hello, yes I am in Corona near the 91 and the 15 freeway at Cresta Verde golf course,, Could meet you anywhere you want, just let me know.. Jim
Photo
Sunsets Daily Gifts, On the Sands Of Time, dances for joy, dances at the end of day. Sunsets on the beach, life every day. Life is a beach. Life is an adventure, joys for joy, in the setting rays, end of another day. Thanks to the sky, thanks to the sun, thanks to the gods within good times. Happy with the crossroad choices made.DIFFERENT... πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’šπŸ’–πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰..Fairy.. Hello, yes I am in Corona near the 91 and the 15 freeway at Cresta Verde golf course,, Could meet you anywhere you want, just let me know.. Jim
Photo
But this is a universal law to all things.And regardless of how many like to try to alter the time and seasons God set up in our lives by trying to manipulate time it will not be altered.Everything God release is a result of the fullness of time.In the fullness of time.πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’ŽπŸ™πŸ’™πŸ’—πŸ’“πŸ’–❤πŸ’—πŸ’“πŸ’–πŸ’™πŸ’šπŸ’›πŸ’œπŸ’πŸ’žπŸ’˜πŸ’•πŸ’”✌πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Hello, yes I am in Corona near the 91 and the 15 freeway at Cresta Verde golf course,, Could meet you anywhere you want, just let me know.. Jim

Easy-going older male.. Hello, yes I am in Corona near the 91 and the 15 freeway at Cresta Verde golf course,,  Could meet you anywhere you want, just let me know.. Jim

Razer Sharp VOL. 1 - Cody Razer (C-Razer) #MyFirstMixtape by C-Razer
Once in time, paths did cross, ships of fools on the water, RV camper, without brains, without goals, lots of time to party all the time. What a nightmare, what a life, in short, do not date short men. Life is just to short. It is a pity that people live their life busy dying instead of busy living. I have a very happy boyfriend that wants to become more. But how can you be with a person who tells you to please not talk.  Hello, yes I am in Corona near the 91 and the 15 freeway at Cresta Verde golf course,,  Could meet you anywhere you want, just let me know.. Jim
Photo
I was thinking, if he does not like the way I talk, how we can go on.  We didn't, history to share, lots of hard knocks, lots of donkey dates, pebbles on the sands of time.Easy-going older male. On the road again, hats to hares, caps to snow, horses to race under the hood, where to go. Bored with my life, back in school again, 4 hours a day, new hat to wear. Last day of the month, have to run, have not gotten my 4 hours in.  Hello, yes I am in Corona near the 91 and the 15 freeway at Cresta Verde golf course,,  Could meet you anywhere you want, just let me know.. Jim

Water to ducks, grasses to frogs, good time toads, on the side of the road, faces in layers of lights, sons to shine, wings to air, birds and bees, men and mice, cans o mace for snakes, spiders and worms. Twists and turns, what happen to you, still waiting for you to pick up the phone, names and labels, people to come and go, good times, sad times, gods is near. Angels to host, pixies, fairies, and bad ass Cali chicks, dames, and babes, back in time, 60, 6 decades to count, way to go, break a record or two. Hello, yes I am in Corona near the 91 and the 15 freeway at Cresta Verde golf course,,  Could meet you anywhere you want, just let me know.. Jim
Mr. Easy, wits and charms, and ad right to the point, working hard, working done, 420 trees to burn, happy and sad, have to go, hit the books, so I can get done with today. Lights on again, hearts on hold, Jim and Jack, twins to come to mine, then there was Peter and Paul, the mother name was Mary. Are you a twin, that would be out of this world. 
Had a twin for a day, not mine, I was the only one out of the womb, the day I was born. San Diego, Mercy Hospital, Wednesday Child born in the middle of the day. Slap on the but, was just checking to see if alive. Still waters, run deep, Indian name, Spanish name Pilar, English Name today is Joy.Joy in the mornings, peace, love and happiness to follow, sons to shine, giants on the land, heads above the common.
Seeking companion for Life Adventure. Let's start with local fun stuff. Dynamic and considerate, retired and free to roam. Disneyland tomorrow, meet you at the mall, going at 10 am, after the bills are pay. Mothers day tomorrow, eagles to fly, milk for the babies, cheese on the state, blue dreams to blue, 420 candy on a stick to pick up,  sunny and blight, heads up, boots on , walking on sunshine, dancing in the clouds. 

Earth angels, wings to winds, birds and bees, songs to sing, or you the giant, the king, the knight to come out of the shadows. 
Ready to drive to the gardens of the dead, graveyard visits with my mothers to do, my grandmother died in 1978. Jim Jones was her lover, her god, her killer. Boxes of bones sent to Cali, over crowded, is the story on review, half in Hayward, Ca, the other half in Chicago, that where he started the con, next great white hope, for the sheep and the goats. Drinks on the house, water into wind, plenty of places to lie down and die. Right?

40 years ago, my grandmother died at the age of 55. Sad story, I can tell you, in Riverside, writing journals online, marching and moving forward to March. God of thunder, God of War, March named after after Mars, battles and wars, sinners and saints, good time toads, faces in layers of black. 

Photo

No comments:

Post a Comment