Thursday, January 28, 2021

Rednecks, rejects, retards, beans and franks, nuts on the run. Lots of love, lots of shit, lots of frogs in groups, family affairs.

   American Birds. My Memories... My Life ... My Loves... I'm so Thankful for them. This is what I woke up to, this glorious day that God has made .Ain't nobody's business if I do.

Heaven is home, daily events to fly in the clouds,out of sight, out of mind. Songs on the winds, spooks,ghosts, the living dead,good times, history across the decades. Kids to grow, stand tall, leaders of lights, love, lust, lessons, tests over time, boys to men. Notes to share, pictures in words,waves of views,voices,values,hands to hold. Teachers, students, wolves, cowboys, cattle runs, back in time.Lonely Silent Knight, Son To Shine, Giant On Land, How Many Hats To Wear. Discipline Unbreakable ...a new era is coming!!!! Black Diamond

American Birds.My Memories.My Life .My Loves.I'm so Thankful for them. Face of Evil (TV Movie 1996): Hits And Misses.This is what I woke up to, this glorious day that God has made .Ain't nobody's business if I do:

Embedded video

Faces Of The Dead.: "Bad Spirit" ...for MARILYN GERSHIRE, DEAD. This is what I woke up to, this glorious day that God has made .Ain't nobody's business if I do:CENTURY CREDIT GROUP: Crooks, Cheaters, Liars 2. Money To Take.THEY ALL KNEW AND THEY DIDN’T TELL YOU.

American Birds.My Memories.My Life .My Loves.I'm so Thankful for them.Do not abandon trust when your ego thinks things should be different than they are. ~ Wayne Dyer.“

This is some creepy, collapse-of-society shit. Frustrated, lonely psycho realizes he can dress up like a surreal Doom Patrol villain and go break stuff and blow off steam and it’ll be blamed on the protesters. More of this coming, unfortunately.

This. Changes. Everything.Sometimes, I just hate Facebook, face-time, face to face, with pictures, of the good time, frogs, fish, plenty in the shadows of fools, snakes and freaks out at night.
Like the format, like the groups, like the pictures, and the tips on stupid,dump, simple and slow, faces in shadows, faces on the light side of hate. Webinar: How to Shift to a Virtual Event Strategy.
 You:common crazy? Three levels of stupid, slow, simple, silly, sons to shine, heads above common,pages to go...🌻Passions Happen, Dames, Dances In Blue Skies,💙.Woman for man, nice guy, lions on top,cream of crops, retired leaders returns, home alone, after the battles for bucks.
 Thankful for this guy I'm lucky enough to call my papa! Steven Jay Jarrot, mistakes made, nuts and misses, dicks and dawgs, crooks, cheaters, liars, faces in the herds. Thankful for everything and all that you do. My #1 inspiration and my best friend!

Natural beast of prey, I'm Steven Jay Jarrot, oral talents online to share, and I am a total bitch. I sucked my first dick at 10 and I loved it.natural animals that travel in packs, cages for the fruits and nuts, RV campers on the side lines of life. Happy for the joy and happiness shared in another lifetime, it was fun and it was real, but it was not real fun to live in hell on wheels, RV camping for 2 or 3 months, or was it more.


No comments:

Post a Comment