Friday, March 5, 2021

Peter Pan:Giant, Heads Above The Common.Dream Mate

 Dead INside..Dnt worrY just SMILE .Good times, life is a beach, then you expire, joys and pains, every day, gifts to share. Tips to share. Refection Notes: Notes along the way, paths chosen for the day, seasons and causes over time.Steve Harvey Tweeted: Trust me on this.


May be an image of 2 people and text that says 'Dear boys, FEELA NGS Don't trust girls..! They screenshot ur messages and send them to each other & laugh at ur life...'

Notes to me, notes to myself, notes to the child in touch. Classes and lessons, on love and defeat, love and devotion, chances to take. Love and hate, horns of a goat, better than a mule, happy for the goat image. Jokes and laughs, better today, to hope, to hold on: Pain ends. Turning the pages, flipping the cards, joys in pleasures, tips to share.Steve Harvey Tweeted: Trust me on this

The time of our lives, the best is yet to come. Dances in the dark, dances in the rain, great day to be alive. Goodness and mercy, angels in host, a to memento to test, water after the races. Out of the Box: Out of Pond: In the end it is about what you survive and how it will make you stronger in the long run.Steve Harvey Tweeted: Trust me on this

Hope is the reason for the drive for more, and bigger and greater, and that is a personal statement, so it has a different meaning for everyone. That is just my belief. The last four years were hell on earth, and 2013 was the worst year to date, and I thank God within the father, me and myself daily for the light at the end of the tunnel, and my hopes and dreams that are actions and plans and steps to get there.


Peter Pan:Giant, Heads Above The Common.Dream Mate
.YREKA STONER TOWN...Peace is what I have to share, with joy and a touch of love for the man with the heart of a man that loves with both hands. In touch with the kid within, and grateful for the events that shaped my life, no regrets, and lessons learned.Steve Harvey Tweeted: Trust me on this

No comments:

Post a Comment