Thursday, May 27, 2021

Naked Man on the Couch " comedy performance by the SCCA Players Club! I am not Jewish.

Charms Of Rats: Naked Man on the Couch " comedy performance by the SCCA Players Club!   I am not Jewish.

Reptiles, Repugnant, Republicans, Rainbow Racers, Good Time Toads, Faces In The Crowds, Frogs, Spiders, Snakes In Grass, Charms Of Rats: Short cuts to love, life, lessons, winners, losers, learners, heads to count. Woman alone, born in the year of the rats, 6 decades ago, searching for a man, hands to hold, until the end of time. Born again, third eye open, a baby boomer, it would be nice. Wishes on dreams.

Sun City Civic Association Reviews, Ratings

. Hell on earth, who let the dogs out. Police state, Nazi in place, want to know, who you know, in your house, state issued papers to prove, who wants to live there?



Charms Of Rats: I do it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't. - Steve Prefontaine. Thank you so much but I am not Jewish.That’s what turns young men & women into writers—the happiness u discover living in books.So true . Pacific Beach.Naked Man on the Couch " comedy performance by the SCCA Players Club!   I am not Jewish.
I’ll ask kaddish Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me.So true .I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you. Sinners, saints, snakes in the grass, spiders and worms, dances in the mud. I know you're writing fiction, so I wanted to ask you...One fine day, today, and every day, woman for man, faces in the crowds.

Don’t expect anyone to understand your journey, especially if they’ve never walked to your path.Balls, Bats To Swing: Seasonal.Games .You crazy! But you ain't as crazy as I am. 'Determine to live life with flair and laughter. Maya Angelou'.Naked Man on the Couch " comedy performance by the SCCA Players Club!   I am not Jewish.


Ball and chain, stuck with a hoe out of her mind. Hit The Road, Jack, Do Not Return, English ?Quick reminder that @HillaryClinton recently said this about black people: "they all look alike" followed by applause & laughter. How do you like me now, woman alone, searching for a real man, born in the 1950s, just one will do. Faces in the crowd.


May 14, 2016, second play of the evening "Naked Man on the Couch " comedy performance by the SCCA Players Club!Who let the dogs out? (Pacific Beach)

Peek-a-Boo... I miss you!!! I see how much I'm worth....good looking.STANDARDS SET. You have an unusual style of poetry …Ran Out Of Fucks To Give: No Free Rides .Love My Gems. Who let the dogs out? This is a period to look at all the things that are right, and check and see ...Peter Pan rides again, pots and pans in the kitchen, tinker bells in the air. Fairy tales, fairies, and hares lost in the woods. Woman for man, words in waves, son to shine.Moot, in the end.Naked Man on the Couch " comedy performance by the SCCA Players Club!   I am not Jewish.






4

No comments:

Post a Comment