Sunday, June 5, 2022

I ain’t the one to gossip so you ain’t heard it from me .FAIRY TALES,BEACH BUM ON A PATH TO SELF DISCOVERY: Sandpiper, whatever” I mean fuck you. Be silly. Be kind. Be weird.


May be an image of map

The New Prison Camps,Temecula Valley Homes Team. —The greatest tale of war in space came back to life with Legend of the Galactic Heroes: Die Neue These.Angels Calls, History Across The Lines, Rats Racers, Rainbow Readers:Birds. I ain’t the one to gossip so you ain’t heard it from me .FAIRY TALES,BEACH BUM ON A PATH TO SELF DISCOVERY: Sandpiper, whatever” I mean fuck you. Be silly. Be kind. Be weird.

No photo description available.


Dances In The Dark, Spiders, And Snakes, Tips And Tales: Once, I thought I was WRONG But it turns out…I was MISTAKEN’.Welcome, to my world, as the world turns, bumps in the road, faces in the shadows.Donkeys and Asses: Sheri and lover, Rachel Jarrot, Fag Hags 1 & 2. I ain’t the one to gossip so you ain’t heard it from me .FAIRY TALES,BEACH BUM ON A PATH TO SELF DISCOVERY: Sandpiper, whatever” I mean fuck you. Be silly. Be kind. Be weird.
Peace for Fools: Snake Dens: Cum Suckers Ads on craigslist done while girlfriends were sleep, while girlfriends worked cheater searches for...Dances In The Dark, Spiders, And Snakes, Tips And Tales: Once, I thought I was WRONG But it turns out…I was MISTAKEN’.
May be an image of 1 person and text

'I'M SORRY, DID I ROLL MY EYES OUT LOUD?Here's To Our Past, And Presents(s) Always. Seasons Of Joys, Pains, Dances In The Rain, Birds, Bees, Bugs, Counting Heads.They have perhaps found some benefit in remaining.Welcome, to my world, as the world turns, bumps in the road, faces in the shadows.Donkeys and Asses: Sheri and lover, Rachel Jarrot, Fag Hags 1 & 2


LAST CHANCE TODAY:A TIMELESS ESCAPE. SEEKING FRIENDS, COMPANIONS:Ships of dreams, ship to sail, had a bad wave, and the ship turned on its side.Dances In The Dark, Spiders, And Snakes, Tips And Tales: Once, I thought I was WRONG But it turns out…I was MISTAKEN’.Welcome, to my world, as the world turns, bumps in the road, faces in the shadows.Donkeys and Asses: Sheri and lover, Rachel Jarrot, Fag Hags 1 & 2. I ain’t the one to gossip so you ain’t heard it from me .FAIRY TALES,BEACH BUM ON A PATH TO SELF DISCOVERY: Sandpiper, whatever” I mean fuck you. Be silly. Be kind. Be weird.



  LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE OR GIN... WHATEVER.'DON'T BE AFRAID TO OFFEND THOSE WCL THAT DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU .Dear SHEEP. SPRUCE POWER,Failure proof that you tried. Now go try again.'LAST CHANCE TODAY:A TIMELESS ESCAPE. SEEKING FRIENDS, COMPANIONS:Welcome, to my world, as the world turns, bumps in the road, faces in the shadows.Donkeys and Asses: Sheri and lover, Rachel Jarrot, Fag Hags 1 & 2.


Temecula Valley Home Team.Lions, tigers, and bears, oh my, Danial Evans, crook, cheater, liars, all ears, say that you want to cancel agency, start over. What a laugh. HaHa.
May be an image of text that says 'Iraise I call |fold I'm all in'

No comments:

Post a Comment