Thursday, January 19, 2023

Is the real estate market collapsing or soaring? We uncover the truth behind today's mixed messages; plus, signs of a cheaply flipped kitchen, cities with affordable mansions.

 'Cheers, chaps, for the veterans, battles and wars won, rites to stand tall, over time, over space, history, not news.Views On The Water. Pacific Beach,SCCA Players Club! Clowns To The Left, Jokes To The Right, Who Let The Dogs Out?Gems To Love, Lions, Tigers, And Bears, Oh My. I support impeachment.

MULTIPLE OFFER situations can bring out many emotions in both Buyers and Sellers alike! I'm Not Calling You a Liar , I Just Don't Believe You.HOLY CRAP"CENTURY CREDIT GROUP:Shit Happens, Excuses And Assholes, Things In Common.
When your cookie cutter lies, but your oven knows the truth'

ROLES TO PLAY, DECADES. TEMECULA VALLEY HOME TEAM,EXTENSION WAS NOT REQUESTED, WAS NOT GIVEN, CASE CLOSE, DEAL DIED ON THE TABLE, HIGH JACKED BY THE ASSHOLES ON THE ROOF.



One Day In Life, Back In Time, Heads In Sands Of Time, Pebbles To Rocks, Gems To Love, Lions, Tigers, And Bears, Oh My. I support impeachment.Love, Lights, Laughter.I fall, I rise, I make mistakes, I live, I learn, I've been hurt but I'm alive.
'"Everything's so simple, and we make everything so complicated. That's why we're confused."My Memories... My Life ... My Loves... I'm so Thankful for them.
May be a meme of 8 people and text that says 'When you & your facebook friends finally agree to meet somewhere'
Like
Comment
Send

DAILY EVENTS: LESSONS, LOVE, LUCK, TESTS OVER TIMES: PATHS CROSSED: TRADES.

TAKE SPRUCSE POWER, ALL ABOUT COLLECTING FEES, TO TRADE A TERMINATION FOR A TRANSFER, RIGHT, TALK ABOUT THEIR LESS-THAN-STELLAR SERVICE?Ozzie and Harriet,' 'Mayberry'.Don’t Give Up on Your Dream! In Fact, Now is the Best Time to Do It! WHAT ARE 3 EXAMPLES OF A TORT?

Daily Events: Lessons, Love, Luck, Tests Over Times: Paths Crossed: Trades.
"Everything's so simple, and we make everything so complicated. That's why we're confused."My Memories... My Life ... My Loves... I'm so Thankful for them. This is what I woke up to, this glorious day that God has made .Empire Of Liars, Spruce Power,Worst Company Ever, For Solar Panels. Will Change More Than Once.'I'M SORRY, DID I ROLL MY EYES OUT LOUD?

May be an image of text that says 'when the choking got out of hand but you're happy that she opened her eyes again'

Color Me Badd : Nothing teaches character better than generosity. - Jim Rohn. Cows to call, love and luck, dream lives on the water. Kings, and knights, dinner delights, pages to a book.Young Elephant Survived 14 Lions. UNFORTUNATELY SOME Mother Fuckers GOTTA LEARN THE HARD WAY.... GRRRRRRR. Txs a lot American Birds, Faces Of Freedom. Angels Pairs, dances in the sky.




 Living The Good Life.Glory Dazes Done..One Fine Day.Nuts:Life.Books,Balls New Hat To Wear. Dreams In Works.Ready, set, go, time to mark. First cold day in hell. Tomorrow?Sungevity renames itself Solar Spectrum, will reach out to ...Sunrun has assumed ownership of some or all of bankrupt Spruce Power's solar financing agreements.

May be an image of text

Do not allow anyone to define you.Horses in barns, sisters with stories, tales online,history noted, over time and space, classes on love and hate. Chasing the Sun.

May be a cartoon of 1 person and text that says 'Donald Trump'

One Fine Day.Nuts:Life.Books,Balls New Hat To Wear. Dreams In Works.Color Me Badd : Nothing teaches character better than generosity. - Jim Rohn. Cows to call, love and luck, dream lives on the water. Kings, and knights, dinner delights, pages to a book.Young Elephant Survived 14 Lions. UNFORTUNATELY SOME Mother Fuckers GOTTA LEARN THE HARD WAY.... GRRRRRRR. Txs a lot American Birds, Faces Of Freedom. Angels Pairs, dances in the sky.




Is the real estate market collapsing or soaring? We uncover the truth behind today's mixed messages; plus, signs of a cheaply flipped kitchen, cities with affordable mansions.Lions, Tigers And Bears, Oh My, Faces Under The Surface.




No comments:

Post a Comment