Saturday, June 5, 2021

IN THE SHADOW.. ..Fuck what people think, just do you. I promise. The time of our lives is here, the best that we can be, be a honey bee in all things.

This is a black coyote.. defending its pups.. I read on FB that they are being pushed out of their natural habitat .. like all of our precious animals these days for what they call progress..When I seen a few comments that they should all be killed..

What an interesting dynamic.Rachel Jarrot, Bald Head Baby: Whale On Land. Jewish Dreams.Down to earth..So blessed with everyone in my life!Lover and haters, trips to dinner, funny ...'SO YOU'RE NOT A WHORE? HALF A GRAM SAYS YOU ARE...... BUT THAT'S NONE OF MY BUSINESS.

 A good example has twice the value of good advice. Rabbis, Priests, and Other Religious Functionaries clowns. IN THE SHADOW.. ..Fuck what people think, just do you. I promise. The time of our lives is here, the best that we can be, be a honey bee in all things.

May be an image of text that says 'I HEARD YOU ARE GOOD IN BED. TELL YOUR mom TO SHUT HER MOUTH!'

No comments:

Post a Comment