Saturday, June 5, 2021

Monkeys swing from dogwood trees, biblical tales to spin,frogs and fools also. you views of joy and pleasures, or wishes to float your boat...

Pages to turn, lives and the bumps in the road, the freaks and the frogs, winners and losers, dances in drama. Hats and horns, sheep and goat, haters and lovers, faces in the mirror, faces under the skins, lots of faces hidden in masks. Lots of laughs, lots of tips to go, lots of luck in the words, hope for the masses, fairy tales to me, life on the beach, life of fun and games, lovers and haters, frogs kissed once.



Roads To Travel, Bumps, Bugs, Birds, Wings In Air. Bumps In The Road, Lions To Roar, Dream Knights. Daily trips to the beach, daily trips to the hills..Hey Y'all its been a while since I posted.THIS IS A COLLECT CALL FROM....mom pick me up soccer practice is over!


"It's not the package and the wrapping which counts but what is inside, underneath the clothes and the skin."-- Lame Deer, LAKOTA.COME AND TAKE A WALK ON THE WILD SIDE.'A good example has twice the value of good advice. Assholes, Cows, Pigs, Suckers For Free Shit, Dung.No Regrets,No Excuses:People I Used To Know:Once.I'm waiting. Masks Off.Love Today. There are no more Dragons!Normal Heights.Oh hi there .But it’s back to reality today .
Inline image


Ms.411: Free, Hits. Forever. Maxmore, Joy.Daily Cash. Wars Recaps, Burning Dreams.Creativity,Is Intelligence And Imagination Having Fun” .Call me if you have the flat screen I need 714-3282898. Smooching Frogs:Lights, Stars, Wishes, Dreams, Living Large, State Of Blue.: Twists And Turns, Lots Of Ways To Grow, Faces In Mask, Lords And Ladies,Winners,Losers,Learners, Daily Events, Fish And Frogs, Walks In The Park, Classes Of Rat Racers.Charms Of Rats: I do it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't. - Steve Prefontaine. 

Charms Of Rats: I do it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't. - Steve Prefontaine. Thank you so much but I am not Jewish.That’s what turns young men & women into writers—the happiness u discover living in books.So true . Pacific Beach.Naked Man on the Couch " comedy performance by the SCCA Players Club!   I am not Jewish.

Lights, Stars, Wishes, Dreams, Living Large, State Of Blue.: Twists And Turns, Lots Of Ways To Grow, Faces In Mask, Lords And Ladies,Winners,Losers,Learners, Daily Events, Fish And Frogs, Walks In The Park, Classes Of Rat Racers.


Charms Of Rats: I do it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't. - Steve Prefontaine. Thank you so much but I am not Jewish.That’s what turns young men & women into writers—the happiness u discover living in books.So true . Pacific Beach.Naked Man on the Couch " comedy performance by the SCCA Players Club!   I am not Jewish.


What an interesting dynamic.Rachel Jarrot, Bald Head Baby: Whale On Land. Jewish Dreams.Down to earth..So blessed with everyone in my life!Lover and haters, trips to dinner, funny ...'SO YOU'RE NOT A WHORE? HALF A GRAM SAYS YOU ARE...... BUT THAT'S NONE OF MY BUSINESS.


  Only once in a lifetime, trapped in a den of snakes, crooks and robbers. Horse and pony shows, dances in the dark, stuck in a coffin, eaten alive. Clowns and fags, jokers and frogs, dates on the beach.Sun City Civic · SCCA Lawn Bowls - Club Visitation!Reports have shown that many Religious organizations, Schools, Medical facilities, Youth programs have covered up decades of sexual abuse involving thousands of victims.

Fairy tales, fairies, and hares lost in the woods. .Moot, in the end.Sun City Civic (SCCA) is an Adult community, comprised of 4,762 residences nestled around a private golf course and surrounded by rolling hills.Sun City Civic · SCCA Lawn Bowls - Club Visitation!Reports have shown that many Religious organizations, Schools, Medical facilities, Youth programs have covered up decades of sexual abuse involving thousands of victims.

 Only once in a lifetime, trapped in a den of snakes, crooks and robbers. Horse and pony shows, dances in the dark, stuck in a coffin, eaten alive. Clowns and fags, jokers and frogs, dates on the beach.YouTube. Snakes Gone, OLD MEMORIES . Notes from a sinner The Twilight Zone! I'm out! LMFAO!!Eyes Open YOU ARE A STAR IN THE DREAMS THAT YOU CREATE WHEN YOU SLEEP, DREAMS IN ACTIONS ARE GOALS AND PLANS IN PLACE, DREAMS AND GOALS VARY WITH THE DEADLINES. Be happy. Be who you want to be. Love, love, love! Don't change yourself to win someone's heart.Sun City Civic · SCCA Lawn Bowls - Club Visitation!Do not correct a fool, or he will hate you.Notes from a sinner The Twilight Zone! I'm out! 


Songs To Sing, Glory Dazes To Come. Angels In The Clouds. God Ties.🌟🌈💜👻Clans Together Tribe Members Notes.
GIVERSTAKERSSHEEPGOATSHEADCOUNTS.BLOGSPOT.COM
Songs To Sing, Glory Dazes To Come. Angels In The Clouds. God Ties.🌟🌈💜👻Clans Together Tribe Members Notes.
Still in the mother land making friends and meeting fans. I LOVE IT HERE!!!! THANK YOU fox_africa 🇿🇦 🙌🏾💪🏾💋💋💋 History Across The L...

 Sun City Civic  ·  SCCA Lawn Bowls -  Club Visitation!I'M TURNING OFF. I've been sad for months and no one notices, how will they notice? If I smile a lot and always the same way.How will they realize I'm broken?

Inline image




If every day I stand strong and walk firmly, although my legs at every step falter.
Inline image
Sun City Civic  · ALTERNATIVE TRAVEL: Trips to other worlds. .Fairy Tales Recaps.   SCCA Lawn Bowls -  Club Visitation!
'None are more HOPELESSLY ENSLAVED than those who falsely BELIEVE they are free -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe .Trips to hell and back, retards and basket cases, pigs, and hogs to fly free, songs to sing, gangs of dicks to serve.In the beginning, 7 days, 7 nights, everything created , under the sky.I'M TURNING OFF.
Inline image



'If I could give you one thing in life, I would give you the ability to see yourself through my eyes, only then would you realize how special you are to me...'Hoping not too many people are surprised at this news since new company started June 1st. Please please get involved in your community!!!!

Peek-a-Boo... I miss you!!! Always out for yourself, hands closed, trying to keep what you have, never giving anything away.I think the older we get the harder it is to meet some one.Maybe part fear of rejection and part the unknown.First, there is the person we are in life, and then the person we see ourselves as in our dreams.




Don’t expect anyone to understand your journey, especially if they’ve never walked to your path.Balls, Bats To Swing: Seasonal.Games .You crazy! But you ain't as crazy as I am. 'Determine to live life with flair and laughter. Maya Angelou'.

No comments:

Post a Comment