Monday, June 21, 2021

Pieces of a Dream:Dazes Over Sunset: Here's To Our Past, And Presents(s) Always .

 I thought.. If that’s the way you think.. the Creator will take care of you in me.One day you will wake up and there wont be any more time to do the things you've always wanted. Do it now. Paulo Coelho'. BEE GEES – TO MUCH HEAVEN .

Either way...your a thug like I'm a gentleman. Left side is always the best side, no more bitch-made headaches.
SAINTSANDSINNERSPATHSTAKEN.BLOGSPOT.COM
Either way...your a thug like I'm a gentleman. Left side is always the best side, no more bitch-made headaches.
American Birds. My Memories... My Life ... My Loves... I'm so Thankful for them. This is what I woke up to, this glorious day that Go...

Dances In The Streets, Witches,Bitches With Stars.There's no such thing as "I don't have time" - You just simply need to prioritize better.We are Named after a Italian ( Americo Vespucci ). I randomly say THAT BOOTY BIG CAN YOU MAKE IT JIGGLE like a hundred times a day.We found America (Columbus!)

Out Of Fucks To Give:Snakes, freaks and frogs, in the house, dinner for some, rats on the run, kids to sell, child surport to live the good life, Yucca Valley, or Long Beach, Ca. Sheep, Lights On.Hopes For Life, Dances In Sunlight, Glory Days Done, Lovers 4 Life.American Drama... Lynn Warren notice how all babies look the same...have the same glowing green eyes when they think we are not looking? the ...Pieces of a Dream:Dazes Over Sunset: Here's To Our Past, And Presents(s) Always .


avatar
Barack Obama 
@BarackObama
Today our family lost a true friend and loyal companion. For more than a decade, Bo was a constant, gentle presence in our lives—happy to see us on our good days, our bad days, and everyday in between.
GIANTS, LEADERS, JACKS OF MANY HATS, MOUNTAIN CLIMBED OVER THE DECADES, WINNERS AND LOSERS, COINS TO FLIP. Hey you guys daily birthdays, every day a gift, to live in the present, cousins.Pieces of a Dream:Dazes Over Sunset: Here's To Our Past, And Presents(s) Always .


No comments:

Post a Comment